1. Author Guidelines: Click here for Author Guidelines
General information for authors can be accessed by following links.
Authors Resources , Graphical Abstract, Article template conversion guidelines, How to insert figure in article template, PubExpress, Copyright Information, Language Editing, Anti-Plagiarism Policy, Award for Authors, Privacy Statement
Step wise guide for article preparation is available here.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text has been written afresh for the contents and no part of manuscript (text, figures) has been taken from any other source. (IRA takes plagiarism seriously and any manuscript violating the scientific ethics would be rejected immediately along with further ban on future submission by aurthors).
- The manuscript has been prepared according the 'Guidlines for Authors' and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- A cover letter having name of at least three reviewers is provided (in 'Comments to Editor' box below)
- Anti-plagiarism verification: The article submitted need to be supported by anti-plagiarism verification by senior faculty teacher/scientist or by software such as turnitin. Download the form
If you don't see 'New Submission' link in your panel (user Home) after login, then you need to update your profile (select Author option). See detailed instructions at http://pubs.iscience.in/authors/manuscript-article-submission/ (link opens in new window/tab)
3. Article Sections: The journal Publishes articles in following sections.
You may submit your article in any of above sections within following areas of study.
- Agricultural and Forestory Sciences
- Animal, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences
- Anthropological and Behavioural Sciences (including Archaeology, Psychology, Education, and Military Sciences)
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth System Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information and Communication Sciences & Technology
- (Including Computer sciences, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics)
- Medical Sciences (Including Physiology, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dental Sciences)
- Mathematical Sciences
- New Biology (including Biochemistry, Biophysics, & Molecular Biology)
- Physical Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- Articles related to philosophy of the subject (eg. Philosophy of Chemistry), research ethics, and education can be submitted under INSIGHT category only.